The MEX5-MEM5 pressure gauges are intended for process industries such as chemical, petrochemical, energy or gas industries and have been designed to satisfy requirements to operate in aggressive environments.
- Measurement range: MEX: -1...0 to 0...1600 bar MEM: -1... 0 to 0...600 bar
- Gauge working temperature: -20...70°C
- Accuracy: Class 1.6 (Class 2.5 for 0.6 bar filled and for 0.4 dry)
- IP rating IP 65 (EN 60529)
- Case and bezel ring: 1.4301 (AISI 304) st. steel, bayonet lock type. With blow-out disc at the top of the case.
- Movement: Stainless steel with zero and over-range stops
- Window: Glass, 4 mm thick
- Dial: Aluminium alloy, black graduations and figures on white background.
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.