The BOURDON MPG/MPJ/MPE/MPF gauges have been designed to fulfil requirements of the process industries (petrochemical, biochemical and power). With safety in mind, they have been developed with solid front and blow-out back which will immediately release in the event of accidental tube rupture. Watertight and fillable with dampening liquid, the gauge design includes a special compensation diaphragm which maintains accuracy by equalising internal and atmospheric pressures.
- Measurement Range: MPG-MPE : from -1 ... 0 to 0 ... 1600 bar MPJ-MPF : from -1 ... 0 to 0 ... 600 bar
- Gauge working temperature: -20...70°C
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 % to ANSI B 40.1 standard (Grade 2A).
- Case: Turrett style moulded. With built-in solid front, finished black. Material : UL 94 VO
- Window: Polymethacrylate (plexiglas)
- Movement: Stainless steel, with zero stop and over range stop
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.