Just to let you know we’re still open for Business as normal but working remotely with reduced warehouse staff.
However please note there may be a delay on some deliveries due to supply chain issues during the COVID-19 Coronavirus crisis.
Product Return Procedures
If you feel you need to return a product to us, whether it is for repair, exchange, or upgrade, please review the procedures below carefully.
- For any products you wish to return you must first receive a Returns Note Authorization form from our sales office. Any products received that do not have an RNA form will not be processed.
- The RNA must state the reason for the return and describe any symptoms, failure modes, suspected causes of damage, diagnostics performed, data collected, and if possible the Fine Controls contact you spoke to about your return.
- Product(s) should be packaged in their original shipping containers. In lieu of this, they should be very carefully packaged in containers suitable to protect them during transit. For your protection, items should be insured for the full value. Note that any damage caused during shipping will not be repaired under warranty.
- Fine Controls strongly suggest that customers return product using a recorded delivery service so the shipment can be insured and tracked easily. If you must use the Postal Service for shipment, please add insurance and tracking to the shipment for your protection.
- Any goods returned for credit due to being incorrectly ordered may be subject to a restocking fee. If the goods are not returned in the original packing and in 'as new condition' a credit will not be issued.
- We aim to acknowledge your return within 24hrs and provide as swift a repair/ replacement as possible.
- Goods returned under warranty will be returned to the original manufacturer for an inspection / report. On receipt of the manufacturer's report the goods will be repaired / replaced as appropriate as per the manufacturer's terms and conditions.
- For goods returned outside of warranty periods or due to faults not covered under the warranty, such as damage to goods through misuse, repair cost will be quoted to the customer prior to any work being carried out.