The BOURDON MEP5-MMN5 gauges have been specifically designed to fulfil the requirements of aggressive environments and fluids. External parts, sensing element and connection are made of stainless steel and have been developed with solid front and blow-out back which immediately releases in the event of accidental tube rupture. These safety gauges include a special compensating diaphragm which maintains accuracy by equalising internal and atmospheric pressures.
- Measurement Range: MEP5: from -1...0 to 0...1600 bar MMN5: from -1... 0 to 0...600 bar
- Gauge working temperature: -20...70°C
- Accuracy: Class 1(class 2.5 for 0.6 bar filled and for 0.4 dry)
- IP rating IP 67 (EN 60529)
- Case and Bezel ring: 1.4301 (AISI 304) st. steel, bayonet lock type. Case with baffle wall and blow-out back
- Movement: Stainless steel with zero and over-range stops
- Window: Safety laminated glass, 4 mm thick
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.