Burkert ball valves & actuated valves on next day delivery.
Bürkert UK has expanded its range of products for providing complete process solutions with the introduction of a range of ball valves, saving you time by going to one manufacturer only. With both manual & actuated valves available on a next day delivery from the UK.
Available manual or complete with quarter turn single or double acting pneumatic and electric rotary actuators and the facility for low cost positioning control via Bürkert’s innovative side control positioner.
Supplied in a number of options;
- Standard port sizes from ¼” to 4”, threaded, flanged, weld, clamp ended, standard or carbon steel.
- suitable for use up to +225 degrees C (and down to -20 degrees C)
- stainless steel equipped with PTFE seals as standard for use with gaseous and liquid media
- other seal materials available
- quarter turn pneumatic rotary actuators, optical position indicators, mechanical feedback and pilot valve connections for NAMUR pilot valves, or Bürkert Side Control positioners.