Burkert ball valves & actuated valves on next day delivery.
Bürkert UK has expanded its range of products for providing complete process solutions with the introduction of a range of ball valves, saving you time by going to one manufacturer only. With both manual & actuated valves available on a next day delivery from the UK.
Available manual or complete with quarter-turn single or double-acting pneumatic and electric rotary actuators and the facility for low-cost positioning control via Bürkert’s innovative side control positioner.
Supplied in several options:
- Standard port sizes from ¼" to 4", threaded, flanged, weld, clamp ended, standard or carbon steel.
- Suitable for use up to +225 degrees C (and down to -20 degrees C)
- Stainless steel equipped with PTFE seals as standard for use with gaseous and liquid media
- Other seal materials available
- Quarter-turn pneumatic rotary actuators, optical position indicators, mechanical feedback and pilot valve connections for NAMUR pilot valves, or Bürkert Side Control positioners.