The SITRANS FC410 flowmeter solution is the lightest and most compact Coriolis system worldwide – you can reduce skid size, fit multiple units into the tightest areas, simplify installation into both new and existing applications, and minimize costs. The fully digital generation of compact flowmeters is tailored for direct integration into machine control systems. Installation is quick and easy thanks to simplified hardware and cabling. The SITRANS FC410 uses multidrop-addressable Modbus RTU RS485, a highly time-efficient communication protocol that is easy to program and diagnose. Its fully configurable byte order supports all PLC types with no additional ordering options necessary.
- Space-saving – compact sensor and built-in transmitter allow for more efficient skid and plant layout
- Direct integration – into new or existing control systems with multidrop-addressable Modbus RTU RS485 communication protocol and fully configurable byte order to support all PLC types
- Easy installation – with standard connections and streamlined wiring
- High accuracy – ±0.1% achieved at up to 160 bars and 200 °C
- Hygienic – EHEDG and 3A approved with a smooth surface for easy cleaning and minimal abstraction of flow
- Flexible – available from DN15 to DN80 to ensure a broad application fit
- Dedicated performance - delivers true multi-parameter measurements (e.g. mass flow, volume flow, density and temperature)
- High speed – 10 m/s signal update for reliable data transfer and up to 115,2 kBit/s RS485 data rates for multiple instruments
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.