The VALFONTA PRV45 series of low pressure & Tank blanketing regulators offers an ideal choice for low pressure regulation applications, operating down to as low as 10 millibar. With stainless steel body material, as standard, and a choice of end connections to suit your requirements, in sizes from ½ - 1inch. These high-quality industrial pressure regulators are Manufactured in the EU to ISO9001:2015 and conform to 2014/68/UE
- Maximum inlet pressure 16 bar.
- Pressure range 0,01 a 8 barg.
- Temperature range -20 to 80 ºC (liquids and gases)
- Temperature range up to 180 ºC (for steam)
- Fluids Specially designed for gases at low outlet pressure.
- Steam, compressed air, nitrogen, fuel-oil, water, neutral gases, Etc
- Body material ® Stainless steel Aisi 316L (Super Duplex on request)
- Trim material ® Stainless steel Aisi 316L
- Cover material ® Stainless steel Aisi 316L
- Connections ® Threaded BSP / NPT Flanges DIN or ANSI
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.