These Industrial Self-actuating pressure reducing valve with a balancing diaphragm is used to provide a constant downstream still there being oscillations in inlet pressure. The VALFONTA pressure regulator, M2 series, is suitable for steam, compressed air, non-hazardous gases and liquids. Outlet pressure regulating range between 0,02 and 8 barg with different actuators. Condensation tank (pot) is available and necessary for steam or fluid upper to 125ºC, to protect the diaphragm against overheating.
- Max. upstream pressure 25 barg
- Max temperature -10 to 80ºC (gases and liquids)
- Up 180ºC (steam)
- Sizes DN15 to DN100
- Body material - Nodular Iron (GGG40.3)
- Carbon steel (GSC25N)
- Stainless steel (1.4408)
- Connections Flanged DIN PN16-PN40 / Flanged ANSI 150 / 300
- Threaded BSP / NPT, Trim material Stainless steel Aisi 316L
- Diaphragm Material EPDM -40ºC to 125ºC / EPDM + PTFE 125ºC to 180ºC
- Seal material: NBR, EPDM, PEEK Graphited PTFE
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.