The HONEYWELL VCM is for monitoring vacuum of non-aggressive liquids and gaseous media.
- Kind of pressure vacuum: relative
- Pressure connection: internal thread G1/4, external thread G1/2
- Electrical connection: Plug DIN EN 175301
- Protection class: IP54
- Housing material: rugged housing of seawater resistant aluminium die casting GD Al Si 12.
- Media temp: -25 ... 70 oC
- Media temp: limit temperatures up to 85 oC are allowable for short periods. Higher temperatures are possible, provided that the limit is safeguarded by suitable measures (e.g. water tube trap, see Accessories for Pressure Switches / Transmitters)
- Ambient temperature: -25 ... 70 oC
- Ambient temp: limit at temperatures below 0 oC, ensure that no water condensation can arise in the sensor and in the switching device
- Switch function/capacity: SPDT Microswitch 250 Vac; capacity 5, A inductive, 8 A resistive
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.