The VALFONTA S3 model is a self-operated Relief valve or back pressure regulator. It maintains a stable pressure OR relief pressure in mainline, the S3 reliefs the excess of upstream pressure. When upstream pressure rises above the adjusted setpoint, the valve opens proportionally. It's easy to adapt and doesn’t need any maintenance. It is possible to install the valve in any position.
- DN15 to DN100 (DN125 and DN150 ON REQUEST)
- DIN PN25 Nodular Iron OR DIN PN25 Bronze RG-10 (EN-1982 CuSn10-CC480K)
- DIN PN40 Carbon steel OR Stainless steel CF3M (1.4404)
- Stainless steel AISI 316L trim
- Connection Flanged EN and ANSI
- On request: Threaded BSP or NPT, BW, SW,…
- Shut off capabilities: - Class IV (metal to metal)
- Class VI (PTFE+GR seat)
- On request, PEEK, NBR, EPDM seal, stellited faced seat,…
- Setting pressure 0,5 - 20 barg (with different springs)
- Max. permissible temperature -10 to 250ºC
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.