Manufactured in a corrosive resistant polyamide plastic the type 6518/6519 EEx m are solenoid valves ideal for use as a manifold valve system. With common inlet & exhaust ports through the manifold, these valves offer a high flow rate and are available in 3/2, 5/2 or 5/3 functions. These ¼" outlet ported valves can be manifold mounted in any combination of functions on the same manifold. Suitable for compressed air or neutral gases they conform to ATEX standards EEXm II T5 II 2G. These explosion proof valves are supplied with 3 mt cables.
- Orifice DN 8.0 and 9.0
- Port connections 1/4" BSP or NPT
- Body materials Main valve Polyamide
- Thread insert material Brass
- Seal materials- NBR, NBR and PUR
- Electrical connection With cable (3 m length)
- Operating voltages 24, 110, and 230 V/UC
- Duty cycle 100% continuously rated
- Rating IP65
- Approvals II 2G EEx m II T 5 PTB 00 ATEX 2129X II 2DIP 65T 100°C
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.