The BURKERT TYPE 780 direct-acting 3/2 way universal function solenoid valve is manufactured with a pivoted armature as the switching method. This unique valve design hermetically isolates the actuator from the fluid. It provides a long service life, even in un-lubricated applications. Designed to meet ATEX standards to EEX-ed IIC T5 the type 780 valve is manufactured in both Stainless steel and brass with a choice of seal materials.
- Body Materials -Brass or stainless steel
- Port Sizes: ¼" or sub-base mounted
- Seal materials – NBR or FKM
- Operating voltages 24, 110, 230 V/UC
- Duty cycle 100% continuously rated
- Cycling rate approx. 30 c.p.m.
- Rating IP 65
- EX approval - II 2G EEx-ed-IIC T5 PTB03 ATEX 1030X
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.