The SOLDO SQ SERIES compact limit switch box, designed for hazardous areas, provides a visual and electrical remote position feedback on automated valves.
Available in 316 L stainless steel, the explosion-proof enclosure matches the Ex d IIC T6 standards. The SQ switch box series offers a ready to mount solution thanks to the integrated Namur mounting kit.
The ideal compact solution for the Oil and Gas, both onshore and offshore, and Petrochemical industries.
- Twin shaft design, ensuring a complete sealed device. The shaft is split into two parts, each fitted and sealed into the body and cover for the best weather insulation even during the opening operation.
- Integrated mounting kit for Namur actuators.
- Two cable entries, either metrics or imperial.
- 316 L stainless steel housing for the maximum protection in hostile and corrosive environments
- Easy wiring through the terminal PCB board
- NOVA™ V3 switch option ensures extreme durability and high power switching capabilities
- Concentric flame path design providing a self-centring system aligning shafts for a precise engagement.
- Captive bolts on the screwed lid.
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.