The SITRANS P320 & P420 Series Pressure & Differential Pressure Transmitter is a precision digital transmitter for pressure, absolute pressure, differential pressure, flow and level and has extensive diagnostics and simulation functions.
SITRANS P320 / P420 DETAILS
- Accuracy: 0,065 % (SITRANS P320) - 0,04 % (SITRANS P420)
- Response Time: down to 105 ms
- Long-Term Stability: = 0.125 % / 5 years
- Measuring Cells: from 20 mbar to 700 bar
- Max. Turndown: 100:1
- Measured Medium Temperature: -40 °C to +100 °C
- Certificates/ Approvals: ATEX, IEC EX, FM, CSA, NEPSI and others
- SIL-2/3 certification Developed according to IEC 61508 standards HART7 communication
- Communication: 4…20 mA/ HART, PROFIBUS PA (in preparation), FOUNDATION Fieldbus (in preparation)
- Diaphragm Materials: Stainless steel, Hastelloy, Tantalum,
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.