SITRANS FUS080 is a transit time-based transmitter designed for ultrasonic flow metering with any sensor in the SITRANS FUS380 / SITRANS FUE380 in-line series. SITRANS FUS080 comes as battery or mains powered version and is designed to measure flow in water applications.
Application Examples: Water flow in District heating plants, Local networks, Boiler stations, Substations, Chiller plants, Irrigation plants and other general water applications
To make a complete flowmeter, the SITRANS FUS080 flow transmitter must be combined with one of the following:
- SITRANS F US SONOKIT: (under preparation) retrofit flowmeter series
- SITRANS FUS380: flow meter for measuring on all district water qualities and water conductivities
- SITRANS FUE380: as SITRANS FUS380, but with type approval for custody transfer systems
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% of flow rate
- Input / Output: Input: 1-, 2-track interfaces Output: 2 pulse or status
- Communication: MODBUS RTU protocol: IrDA optical eye
- Enclosure: IP67/NEMA 4X/6
- Power supply: Battery or Mains (3.6V or 115/230V AC)
- Operating Temperature: From -5 to 60 °C (23 to 140 °F)
- Approvals: MID, PTB (depend on system selection)
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.