High-Pressure MIDLAND ACS DN5 SERIES Hydraulic Interface Control Valve This is a rugged piston operator and ball seated design, ensuring a leak-tight shut-off and positive control. The valve can also be supplied with a variety of operators, for a range of pressures and ambient temperatures (see selection chart). The DN5 High-Pressure Hydraulic Interface Valve can be individually in-line mounted or subplate/multi-station manifold mounted with integral cartridge check, flow control, and pressure relief valves, to provide a compact, cost-effective, weight and space-saving solution, for multi-well panels.
- Flow Rate: 15 (lpm)
- Minimum Air Pilot Pressure: 2.0 bar (44 psi)
- Filtration: Recommended 10 micron absolute
- Ingress Protection: IP66/NEMA 4X
- Nominal Flow Rate: 15 LPM @ bar DP; Cv = 0.33
- Ambient temperature range: Standard -20C to +60C; Low Temp -50C to +60C
- Maximum Air Pilot Pressure: 12 bar (174 psi)
- Materials of Construction:316L Stainless Steel body; Wetted parts: stainless steel; Seals: Rubber (Viton/PTFE)
- Ports: NPT Hydraulic Port Connections 1/4" NPTF; Air Pilot Port Connection 1/4" NPTF
- Operating pressure range: 0 to 690 bar depending on operator type
- Fluid Media: Suitable for use with Mineral Oil, Synthetic Oil, and Water Glycol Fluids
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.