MAINTENANCE FREE QUARTER TURN VALVES FROM BURKERT
Burkert valves provide maintenance-free operation in harsh environments.
Burkert Fluid Control Systems has introduced the 3003 and 3004 series of electrically actuated quarter-turn valves designed to offer fast and reliable control to support many applications from 20Nm to 100Nm.
The compact valves can be powered by a range of both AC and DC supplies as well as offering analogue control inputs and outputs. The modular design of the valves enables additional features such as extra limit switches, potentiometers and emergency supplies to be connected.
The Type 3004 valve is classified as Atex II 2 GD Ex d II B T6 and rated to IP67 and is therefore suitable for installation in areas classified as Zone 1. The 3004 is also more powerful than the 3003, offering a maximum torque of 300Nm, while still offering similar options for the supply voltage and the analogue input and output signals.
- Material and component selection of the valves has been designed to provide maintenance-free operation even in harsh environments
- Housing is constructed from flame-resistant material
- Built-in torque-limiting device ensures safe and reliable operation
- Both series of valves are designed to IP66 (3004 rated to IP67)
- Built-in mechanical stops and a visual position indicator are included