The battery or mains powered SITRANS FUE950 is a universal custody transfer approved energy calculator. It is designed for use in hot water, chilled water and cooling/heating applications. The calculator has a modular construction which means that it can be fitted with optional output modules when it is ordered. These include a pulse output, pulse input and an M-Bus add-on module. If needed, the necessary temperature sensor pair and pockets can be ordered along with the calculator. Application Examples: District heating applications, Chilled water applications, Combined cooling/heating applications.
- Measuring Range: Qp ≤ 10000 m3/h P ≤ 100000 kW
- Accuracy: Max ±(0.5 + 3K/ΔΘ) [%]
- Display: 7-digit LCD display with associated pictograms/symbols
- Enclosure: IP54 (in accordance with IEC 529)
- Power Supply: Battery (3.0V or 3.6V) 230 V a.c. 24 V a.c.
- Temperature Input: From -10 to 190 °C (14 to 338 °F)
- Ambient Temperature: From 0 to 55 °C (32 to 131 °F)
- Approvals: MID (EN1434)
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.