The digitally based SITRANS FC430 flowmeter features market-leading compactness, very high accuracy of 0.1%, low-pressure loss, extremely stable zero point and best-in-class data update with 100 Hz high-speed signal transfer. Unique support tools provide direct access to all operational and functional data, certificates and audit trails. The SITRANS FC430 is amongst the first Coriolis flowmeters to offer SIL 3 certification on the system, meeting the highest standards of safety and reliability.
- Direct integration - into DCS automation systems via HART 7.2 or as a standalone solution
- Safety integration – approved to SIL3 at design level for compact systems (see note)
- Space-saving – remote sensor installation provides the opportunity for optimal transmitter location
- SensorFlash® – comprehensive removable memory functions (micro SD card)
- Calibration certificates
- Pressure and material test certificates (as ordered)
- Non-volatile memory backup of operational data
- Transfer of user configuration to other flowmeters
- Mit NAMUR (NE132) – sensor dimensions, transmitter functions, output setups, error handling
- Hygiene approved – EHEDG and 3A approved hygienic sensor. External cleanability, couplings
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.