The Fairchild Model 4500A Pneumatic Volume Booster reproduces a pneumatic signal in a 1:1 ratio in multiplying or dividing ratios. Control sensitivity of 1" water column allows use in precision applications.
Maximum Output Pressure: 150 PSIG Maximum
Supply Pressure: 250 PSIG
Flow Capacity: 150 SCFM @ 100 PSIG supply SCFM, 20 PSIG set point
Ratio: 1:1 to 3:1
Pipe size: 3/8 NPT - 3/4 NPT
Key benefits and features:
- Five signal to output ratios meet most control element requirements.
- Control sensitivity of 1" water column allows use in precision applications.
- Large Supply and Exhaust Valves provide high forward and exhaust flows.
- Soft Supply and Exhaust Valve seats minimise air consumption.
- A balanced Supply Valve minimises the effect of supply pressure variation.
- An Aspirator Tube compensates downstream pressure droop under flow conditions.
- A separate Control Chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing.
- Optional remote feedback port minimises pressure drop at final control element under flow conditions.
- The optional adjustable By-pass Valve lets you tune for optimum dynamic response. (1:1 ratio only)
- Unit construction lets you service the Model 4500A without removing it from the line
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.