This positive displacement fitting is specially designed for highly viscous fluids like glue, honey or oil. The connection to the electronic SE30, SE32, SE35 and SE35 batch with hall sensor is done with the “easy to connect” quarter-turn technique.
- Threaded ½" up to 1 ½" (G or NPT)
- Flanged 40mm or 50mm DIN 2501 PN16, Accuracy 1 ½" or 2" ANSI 150 LB
- Accuracy ± 0.5% (of reading)
- The material of wetted parts: Stainless Steel 316/1.4401, PPS, Hastalloy C
- Max. viscosity: 1000 mPa (cP)
- Enclosure IP66 (NEMA 6)
- Fluid temperature (max) 120°C (248°F)
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.