Designed in a corrosive resistant Polyamide plastic the Type 6518/6519 hazardous area solenoid valves are ideal for use in outside or aggressive atmospheres. Available in 3/2 or 5/2 functions these ¼" ported valves can be used as independent valves or manifold mounted. Suitable for compressed air or neutral gases they conform to ATEX standards EExia IIC T6.
- Electrical Connection Din Plug
- Port connections Threaded port ¼" bsp or NPT
- Orifice DN 8.0
- Body materials Main valve Polyamide
- Thread insert material Brass
- Seal Materials NBR, NBR and PUR
- Operating voltages 24VDC
- Ambient temperature -25 to +50°C
- Duty cycle 100% continuously rated
- Rating IP65
- Approvals II 2G EExia II T6 PTB 01 ATEX 2101 II2D Exia D21 T80c
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.