The BURKERT TYPE 6223 valve can be used for the control of larger flow quantities. Low hysteresis, high reproducibility and good response sensitivity guarantee good positioning behaviour. The valve closes tight. The push-over coil is easy to replace.
- Port Connection: G 3/8, G 1/2, G 3/4, G 1
- Body Material: Brass, stainless steel on request
- Seal Material: FKM, others on request
- Max Pressure: 10 Bar
- Control valve for continuous control of liquids
- Low hysteresis and high repeatability
- Control with PWM signal
- Servo-assisted, tight closing valve
View our full range of Burkert Valves.
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.