The banjo valve types are pneumatic single pilot valves, designed for quick mounting on to pneumatic actuators. Simply screwed into the pressure port of the actuator, the banjo valve can take up any position, as well as the pressure inlet position being adjustable. The banjo valve concept provides flexibility to meet any kind of application requirements: The valve body is made of polyamide (PA) or brass. The banjo coupler is anodized aluminium and the internal parts are made of stainless steel. The type 6014 can be delivered as EEx m II T4 / T6 or as EEx me II T4 / T6 version, both with a moulded cable plug and with a terminal box.
• Pressure range 0–16bar
• Port connections DN 1.5 - DN 2.0 mm
• Seal material FPM
• Body materials Polyamide (PA) or brass
• Banjo coupler Aluminium, anodized
• Banjo bolt Brass, nickel-plated
• Seal FPM (Viton)
• Electrical connection: With cable (3 m length) or with terminal box
• Fluid Neutral gases, e.g. compressed air
• Operating voltages 24, 110, and 230 V/UC
• Duty cycle 100% continuously rated
• Rating IP65
• Approvals EEx-m-II T4 / T6 and EEx-me-II T4/T6
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.