Suitable for Neutral gases and fluids as e.g. compressed air, town and natural gas, water, hydraulic oil Type 6014 hazardous area solenoid valve is manufactured in 3/2 Normally closed or Universal functions. With an option for Brass, Stainless steel or Polyamide bodies this valve range can be supplied with 1/8” or ¼” threaded ported or Sub based mounted. Conforming to EExm II T4, T5 and T6 this general-purpose explosion-proof valve can be supplied with a Junction box or 3mt cables.
- Pressure range: 0-10 bar max. Technical vacuum
- Port connection G 1/8, G 1/4 and Sub-base connection
- Block mounted T4: -30 up to +40 °C
- Operating voltages 24, 110, 230 V/UC
- Power consumption T4 coil T4 coil T5 coil T6 coil
- Duty cycle 100% continuously rated
- Rating IP 65
- Ex-approval EEx-m-II T4, T5 and T6 or EEx-me-II T4, T5 and T6
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.