The BURKERT TYPE 2030 is a pilot controlled diaphragm valve with a piston actuator and diaphragm seal. As standard, actuator from PA. The flow-optimised and zero dead volume valve body makes high flow rates possible.
- Port Connection: DN 15-50: True union and spigot connections DN 65: Loose flanges DN 80-100: Fixed flanges
- Body Material: PVC-U, PP, PVDF
- Seal Material: EPDM, PTFE/EPDM
- Max Pressure: 10 Bar
- Applications with aggressive media
- Flow-optimised body with zero dead volume
- Self-draining installation possible
- Removable radial true union, spigot and flange connections
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.