Heavy-duty limit switch boxes, designed for hazardous areas, provide a visual and electrical remote position feedback on automated valves.
Available in die-cast aluminium matching the Ex d IIB T6 standards. The SX is our solution reaching Ex d IIB T6 requirements. Thanks to spare pass-through terminals, the three cable entries either metrics or imperial and different visual position indications, provide a highly customizable solution meeting a wide range of applications. These including, but not limited to, the Oil and Gas, both onshore and offshore, and Petrochemical industries.
- Twin shaft design, ensuring a complete sealed device: the shaft is split into two parts, each fitted and sealed into the body and cover for the best weather insulation even during the opening operation.
- Enhanced flexibility of electrical feedbacks options.
- Up to three cable entries available in different sizes.
- Easy wiring through the terminal PCB board
- NOVA V3™ switch option ensures extreme durability and high power switching capabilities
- 4-20 mA position transmitter options
- Single tool opening design, allowing the operator to unscrew the lid by hand after removing the locker
- Captive bolts on the screwed lid.
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.