The SOLDO SP SERIES compact limit switch box, designed not only for the industrial market but for indoor applications in hazardous areas.
Available in either glass-reinforced resin or nickel-plated aluminium, with a flat lid or 3D indicator.
The SP is a corrosion-resistant device, able to satisfy the needing in water treatment and desalination plants; SP can also match the Ex ia IIC T6 standards with the integral intrinsically safe certification, covering enclosure and electrical components inside.
With these devices, we are providing a ready to mount solution, thanks to the integrated Namur mounting kit.
- Glass-reinforced resin enclosure with a transparent polycarbonate lid, ensuring a device unaffected by corrosion, in a salty and humid atmosphere.
- One cable entry metrics or imperial.
- Enhanced strength on the composite enclosure, with a thick moulding and durable threaded cable entries.
- Easy wiring through the terminal PCB board
- NOVA V3™ switch option ensures extreme durability and high power switching capabilities
- ASI communication protocol board
- Integrated mounting kit for Namur actuators.
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.