Siemens SITRANS LR250 Radar Level Transmitter is a 2-wire, 25 GHz pulse radar level transmitter for continuous monitoring of liquids and slurries in storage and process vessels.
SITRANS LR250 Horn antenna:
- Graphical local user interface (LUI) makes operation simple with the plug-and-play setup using the intuitive Quick Start Wizard
- LUI displays echo profiles for diagnostic support
- 25 GHz high frequency allows for small horn antennas for easy mounting in nozzles
- Insensitive to mounting location and obstructions, and less sensitive to nozzle interference
- Short blanking distance for improved minimum measuring range to 50 mm (2") from the end of the horn
- Communication using HART® or PROFIBUS PA, or FOUNDATION Fieldbus TM
- Process Intelligence signal processing for improved measurement reliability and Auto False-Echo Suppression of fixed obstructions
- Programming using infrared Intrinsically Safe handheld programmer or over a network using SIMATIC PDM, Emerson AMS, or Field Device Tools, such as PACTware or Field care via SITRANS DTM.
- Suitable for use in safety-related systems by IEC 61508/61511 (SIL-2)
- 3mm (0.118 inches) accuracy by IEC 60770-1
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.