SITRANS TH200 is designed to support all common RTDs, thermocouples, resistance and millivolt-sensors. Setup is quick and easy with the transmitter-modem and SIPROM T software. This configuration tool can be downloaded free. Unique user-friendly details are implemented: Without opening the 4-..20mA loop, the output current can read directly with a multimeter. A red/green LED shows the status at a glance.
- Input: Resistance thermometers, Thermocouples, Resistance-type sensors, DC sources
- Output: 4-20mA
- Measures temperature with a linear output signal
- high accuracy across the entire ambient temperature range
- reduces plant noise
- Alarm signal for sensor break or short-circuit according NAMUR 43
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) according to DIN EN 61326 and NE21
- Saves expensive compensation cables with the internal reference junction
- Galvanic insulation for accuracy and safety in thermocouple applications
- Single- or dual-point trim
- Custom characteristic curve for application of non-standard sensors
- Difference - and average - measurement
- Explosion protected executions for US, Canada and Europe
- Rugged design, fully potted electronics
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.