SITRANS TH100 is rigidly designed for economic use. For example with saving of the galvanic insulation, which is not needed for PT100. Therefore the TH100 offers economic plant operation and reliable measurements. It is an ideal substitute for over-aged analogue PT100 transmitters. Setup is quick and easy with the transmitter-modem and SIPROM T. This configuration tool can be downloaded for free.
- Input: Pt100 resistance
- Output: 4-20mA
- Measures temperature with a linear output signal
- High accuracy across the entire ambient temperature range
- Reduces plant noise
- Alarm signal for sensor break or short circuit according to NAMUR 43
- Explosion protected executions for US, Canada and Europe
- Slim design, ideal for upgrades of installed PT100 probes with a 4-..20mA signal
- Rugged design, fully potted electronics
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.