The Fairchild Model 10 Series is a high capacity precision pressure regulator that provides a uniform output pressure independent of supply pressure variation. A supply valve which is balanced by utilising a rolling diaphragm, ensures a constant output pressure even during wide supply pressure variations. Stability of regulated pressure is maintained under varying flow conditions through the use of an aspirator tube which adjusts the supply valve in accordance with the flow velocity. The Model 10 precision regulator is designed for applications that require high capacity and accurate process control. The Fairchild Model 10 Series can be set to 1/8" Water Column which permits use in precision processes. Flow of Up to 40 SCFM with 100 PSIG Supply allows use in applications with high flow requirements.
Some features include:
- Control sensitivity of 1/8" water column allows use in precision processes
- Pressure balanced supply valve prevents supply pressure changes from affecting the setpoint
- Optional check valve permits Backflow of downstream pressure when supply is opened to the atmosphere
- Separate control chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing
- An aspirator tube compensates downstream pressure droop under flow conditions.
- NO Yellow Metals available for harsh media
- Supply pressure 500 PSIG Maximum
- Sensitivity less than 1/8" Water Column
- Adjustment range 0-2 PSIG to 5-400 PSIG
- Pipe Size 1/4" NPT - 1/2" NPT/BSPT
The table below shows the complete range of pneumatic precision regulators in the Model 10 Series, including the popular Fairchild 10262.
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.