The pressure gauges of the BOURDON MTA5 and BOURDON MTX5 series are well suited for low-pressure measurements both with sensing elements made of 2 stainless steel laser-welded diaphragms. The MTA5 is to be used on clean, non-corrosive gases whereas the MTX5 is dedicated to pressure measurements on corrosive gases in a harsh environment.
- Measurement Range: From - 100...0 to 0...600 mbar
- Gauge working temperature: -20...70°C
- Accuracy: ± 1.6 % of full scale (class 2,5 for 16 mbar)
- IP rating IP 33 - Mounting types A and D. EN60529 IP 44 - Mounting types B and F.
- Case: 1 Stamped sheet and bright stainless steel (1.4301/AISI 304).
- Window: Polycarbonate - snap-fit into a case.
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.