Our MIDLAND ACS MODEL 4500 Stainless Steel non-return shuttle valves are manufacture in two max pressure ranges, 12bar or 25bar, and are suitable for use on gas or liquid applications. In sizes from ¼" to 1" these NACE approved valves have a minimum operating pressure of 0.2bar and a designed for a temperature range of –50c - +70c. Suitable for use on gases and liquids these corrosion-resistant devices and available in sizes from ¼ -1" and suitable for operating pressures up to 12bar and working temperatures as low as –50C.
- 316 Stainless Steel shuttle valves for a three-way "OR" function
- Filtered lubricated or non-lubricated air, inert gas, sweet (natural) gases
- Sour gas option available (details on application)
- Low pressure hydraulic, mineral oil or water
- -20ºC to +70ºC (-4ºF to +158ºF)
- 12 bar (174 psi)
- 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1" NPT and (BSP option)
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.