MIDLAND ACS MODEL 3575 - STAINLESS STEEL FILTER REGULATOR A 316 Stainless Steel combined unit for filtration and regulation of compressed air in the offshore and allied industries. Self-relieving, manual or auto drain, 25-micron element.
• Ports 2”, 1½” NPT
• Relief Port ½” NPT (Fitted with bug screen)
• Ingress Protection IP65 when fitted with optional vent port filter
• Ambient Temperature Range
• Standard: -20ºC to +80ºC (-4ºF to +176ºF)
• Low Temp: -50ºC (-58ºF) (optional)
• Maximum Relief Flow At 2 bar (29psi) secondary pressure 0.5cc/sec (0.03 cu in/sec)
• Maximum Inlet Pressure 20 bar (290 psi)
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.