The stainless steel design ensures a leak-tight shutoff. Incorporating a balanced internal piloting system enables the low powered solenoid coil to switch the valve at high pressures. The DN5 Pilot and Mainstage use cartridge insert technology which simplifies replacement and considerably reduces "downtime" costs.
Features of the DN5 are an 'O' Ring interface that enables it to be fitted with a subplate, or manifold mounted for use in local control panels for actuators and wellhead control applications. By removing just 4 bolts the valve can be dismounted without disturbing pipework and possibly contaminating the hydraulic system. Blanking or flushing plates can also be supplied.
- Filtration: Recommended 10 micron absolute
- Materials of Construction: Valve bodies and sub-plates 316L Stainless Steel; Wetted parts, various grades of stainless steel/ ceramic/ aluminium bronze; Metal to metal seated design
- Ambient temperature range: Standard -20C to +60C; Low Temp -50C to +60C
- Ingress Protection: IP67/NEMA 6
- Operating pressure range: 0 to 690 bar depending on operator type
- Fluid Media: Suitable for use with Minerals Oils, Water Glycols and Synthetic fluids
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.