The SOLDO HW SERIES Control unit embedded into a limit switch box. The HW series provides, not only a visual and electrical remote position feedback but, using a solenoid valve integrated into the housing, can also control an automated valve.
Available in polyester powder-coated aluminium, with different lid choices, and with a wide selection of solenoid valves, from the standards 3/2 way to a 5/3 way with special pneumatic design.
The Soldo control unit is covering from industrial automation to food and beverage, from chemical to naval industries.
It can also meet the requirements of a simple limit switch box, by removing the control side, providing a large inner volume able to host up to 6 switches and spare pass-through terminals.
- Twin shaft design, ensuring a complete sealed device. The shaft is split into two parts, each fitted and sealed into the body and cover for the best weather insulation even during the opening operation.
- Up to three cable entries, either metrics or imperial.
- Enhanced corrosion resistance thanks to the thick polyester powder coating on aluminium housings.
- 3/2, 5/2 or 5/3 way solenoid valve for pneumatic control
- Compact solution embedding the solenoid valve into the limit switch box.
- Easy wiring through the terminal PCB board
- NOVA V3™ switch option ensures extreme durability and high power switching capabilities
- 4-20 mA position transmitter options
- ASI communication protocol board
- Integrated Namur mounting kit
- Captive bolts on the screwed lid.
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.