Pressure reducing valves of this Resideo Braukmann type D22 protect installations against excessive pressure from the supply. They can be used for industrial or commercial applications within the range of their specification. Because pressure reducing valves are subject to wear, they cannot be used as the only means of protection and if the downstream system needs to be protected against excessive pressure to prevent leakage, then a suitable safety valve must be fitted.
- Approvals Certified to Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC, Ref No. CE 0035
- Media: Compressed air, non-toxic and non-flammable gases
- Body material: brass
- Spring bonnet material: synthetic material
- Port connection type: internal threads
- Max. media temperature: 70 oC
- Static pressure: PN40
- Pressure setpoint range: 1 ... 10 bar
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.