The MIDLAND ACS MODEL 4500 exhaust port flow regulators are manufactured in 316L Stainless Steel to NACE MR-01-75 and are fitted with a tamper proof cap and built-in silencer. Our needle valve ranges offer a choice of 3mm or 6mm orifice for more precise control of your application.
The Midland ACS range is specifically designed to withstand severe offshore environments with a working temperature range of -20ºC to +70ºC (-4ºF to +158ºF). The low temperature version operates from -50ºC (-58ºF ) (optional).
Some of the features and benefits of the Model 4500 includes:
- 316 Stainless Steel or Brass in-line flow regulators for uni-directional operation (free flow return)
- 316 Stainless Steel or Brass in-line flow regulators for bi-directional operation (separate flow control in each direction)
- Filtered lubricated or non-lubricated air, inert gas, sweet (natural) gases
- Sour gas option available (details on application)
- Low pressure hydraulic, mineral oil or water
- 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" 3/4"
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.