The DANFOSS SITRANS FS230 digital clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeter is a process-optimizing solution for measuring flow in virtually any liquid application. Designed to provide both exceptional performance and outstanding cost savings, the FS230 is an ideal fit for many industries requiring high-quality liquid flow measurement – including water and wastewater, HVAC and power, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical, mining and pulp and paper. The SITRANS FS230 flow system consists of a SITRANS FST030 transmitter paired with SITRANS FSS200 clamp-on ultrasonic sensors, which are available in three different models: WideBeam® (High-Precision), Universal and High-Temperature.
One of the world's first digital ultrasonic flow systems, the FS230 features among others:
- Market-leading accuracy and repeatability – accuracy of 0.5 to 1% of flow rate and repeatability of 0.25% according to ISO 11631
- Best-in-class 100 Hz data update rate – detects even the smallest, most rapid fluctuations in flow
- Digital Sensor Link (DSL) – digitizes the signal at the earliest stage of measurement for a strong signal-to-noise ratio and high-precision measurement
- Simplified installation – multiple setup wizards guide you through every step of commissioning
- Easy-to-use Human Machine Interface (HMI) – fully graphical display with simple menu navigation and the option to display up to 6 customizable parameters at once
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.