The Fairchild Model 63 - Pneumatic Filter Regulator Unit is of a no-brass construction, making it ideal for harsh and corrosive atmospheres. It features an integral relief valve, tapped exhaust and internal and external epoxy finish for superior corrosion resistance.
Some of the features and benefits of using the Fairchild Model 63 include:
- The no-brass construction is well suited to harsh environments.
- Internal and external epoxy finish for superior corrosion resistance
- Non-bleed design to reduce consumption
- Integral Relief Valve
- A Gauge Port provides convenient pressure gauge mounting.
- The standard 5-micron filter minimises internal contamination.
- The Filter Dripwell contains a Drain Plug to easily drain trapped liquids.
- Standard Tapped Exhaust
- Soft Relief Seat minimises air loss
- Output pressure up to 120 PSIG
- Pipe size ¼" NPT
- Supply pressure 250 PSIG
- Sensitivity 1" water gauge
- Temperature range from -40°F to +160°F
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.