Designed to be suitable for both 3/2 and 5/2 functions, these directly mounted solenoid valves are supplied c/w interface plates for both functions making them suitable for all actuators with a NAMUR interface and have ¼" inlet and exhaust ports. Type 6518/6519 NAMUR Hazardous area solenoid valves are ideal for use in outside or aggressive atmospheres. Suitable for compressed air or neutral gases they conform to ATEX standards EEXm II T5 II 2G. These explosion-proof valves can be supplied with a terminal box or 3 mt cables.
- Electrical connection 3 mt moulded cable or terminal box
- Port connections Threaded port ¼” bsp or NPT
- Orifice DN 8.0
- Body materials Main valve Polyamide
- Thread insert material Brass
- Seal materials NBR, NBR and PUR
- NAMUR interface plates for 3/2 or 5/2 Functions
- Operating voltages 24/110/230 V/UC
- Ambient temperature -25 to +50°C
- Duty cycle 100% continuously rated
- Rating IP65
- Approvals II 2G EEx m II T 5 PTB 00 ATEX 2129X II 2DIP 65T 100°C
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.