The BURKERT TYPE 6027 is a direct-acting solenoid valve used for shut-off, dosing, filling, and ventilation. The push-over solenoid system is of modular design and the coil can be rotated 360°.
- Port Connection: G 1/4, G 3/8, G 1/2 (NPT and Rc on request)
- Body Material: Brass or stainless steel 1.4404 (316L)
- Seal Material: FKM, PTFE/FKM and PTFE/graphite for high temp versions (EPDM on request)
- Max Pressure: 25 Bar
- Direct-acting, normally closed
- Electrical connection cable plug Form A
- High pressure version up to 100 bar
- High temperature version up to +180 °C
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.