The stainless steel seat and ceramic ball design of the valve ensure a leak-tight shut-off. The design incorporates a balanced internal piloting system and lever mechanism to enable low powered operators to switch the valve at high pressures. The MIDLAND ACS DN3 BALL SEATED HYDRAULIC SOLENOID PILOT VALVE features and 'O' Ring interface that enables it to be fitted with a 1/4" NPT ported subplate as standard, or manifold mounted to reduce pipework, fittings, weight and space. This interface also allows direct mounting of the DN3 valve to the larger pilot-operated DN5, whereby increasing the flow capacity up to 200L/min. By removing just 4 bolts the valve can be dismounted without disturbing pipework and possibly contaminating the hydraulic system. Blanking of flushing plates can also be supplied.
- Ambient temperature range: Standard -20C to +60C; Low Temp -50C to +60C
- Filtration: Recommended 10 micron absolute
- Ingress Protection: IP66/NEMA 4X
- Operating pressure range: 0 to 1140 bar depending on operator type
- Materials of Construction: Valve bodies and sub-plates 316L Stainless Steel; Wetted parts, various grades of stainless steel/ ceramic;
- Fasteners, A4, grade 80 stainless steel; Springs, stainless steel
- Fluid Media: Suitable for use with Mineral Oils, Water Glycols, Methanol, Fresh Water, Natual Gas, and Nitrogen
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.