The BURKERT TYPE 8136 is a non-contact radar level measuring device for continuous level measurement. The unit is available in two versions:
- With encapsulated horn antenna particularly suitable for level measurement of aggressive liquids in small vessels.
- With plastic horn antenna particularly suitable for measurement in open flumes or gauge measurement in waters.
- For level measurement up to 20 m, 4... 20 mA/Hart - 2 wires
- Adjustable via Display, key operation or PC-Tool with DTM
- ATEX approvals
- Insensitive to variations of temperature, pressure, medium data of the product and gas layers
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.