This version of the DN2 series incorporates the new Cartridge Insert System, which replaces the conventional ball-seated type internals, typically characterised by small individual components and require a certain level of expertise and a suitably clean environment in which to carry out their replacement. The new one-piece Poppet Cartridge Insert System simplifies replacement and considerably reduces repair costs.
- Materials of Construction: Valve bodies and sub-plates 316L Stainless Steel; Wetted parts, various grades of stainless steel/ ceramic; Fasteners, A4, grade 80 stainless steel; Springs, stainless steel
- Filtration: Recommended 10 micron absolute
- Ingress Protection: IP66/NEMA 4X
- Operating pressure range: 0 to 690 bar depending on operator type
- Fluid Media: Suitable for use with Mineral Oils, Water Glycols and Synthetic fluids
- Ambient temperature range: Standard -20C to + 60C; Low temp -50C to + 60C
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.