The Burkert type 6013 solenoid valve is available to ATEX standards EExem II T4 2G II2 D. With a brass body and Viton seals as standard this direct acting Hazardous area solenoid valve is manufactured with the option of either a certified electrical junction box or with 3mt integral cables.
- Pressure range 0 – 10 bar , Suitable for technical vacuum
- Port Connections Threaded port G 1/8“ – G 1/4“
- Operating voltages 24, 110, 230 V/UC
- Duty cycle 100% continuously rated
- Rating IP65
- Approvals EEx m II T4 with moulded cable & EEx me II T4 with terminal box
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.