50mm PRESSURE GAUGE 0 to 14 BAR G1/4"
304 St. St. Case & Bezel Ring
1/4" bsp Rear Connection
BH1 Filled Case (glycerine)
Special scale 14 bar
(standard 16 bar)
The MEX2-MEX3-MEM2-MEM3 pressure gauges are intended for process industries such as chemical, petro-chemical, energy or gas industries and have been designed to satisfy requirements to operate in aggressive environments. All of the external components, together with the measurement element and connection are made of stainless steel.
• Measurement range: MEX: from - 1...0 to 0...1000 bar. MEM: from -1...0.6 to 0...400 bar.
• Gauge working temperature: -20...70°C
• Accuracy: Class 1.6
• IP rating IP 65 (EN 60529)
• Bezel ring: 1 Stainless steel 1.4404 (AISI 316L) Crimped on case (MEX2) Bayonet lock type (MEX3) except type G
crimped on case
• Movement: Stainless steel
• Window: Glass (S1 - EN 837-1 only window polycarbonate and Triplex)
• Dial: Aluminium alloy, rubber zero stop. Black figures on white background
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.