THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FROM 30TH MAY 2017
Being that the SITRANS FST020 clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter offers basic functionalities, it is considered an optimal and affordable alternative to more complex flow measurement solutions. To make product selection straightforward while still offering solutions that fit the requirements of the water and wastewater, HVAC, power, chemical and general process industry, the product configuration has been simplified. In turn, the SITRANS FST020 features a user-friendly design, a very competitive price and delivery times that are up to par with market expectations. Application examples include processed sewage, sludge, chemical feed, process control, coolant flow and fuel flow.
- Measuring Range: ±12 m/s (±40 ft/s) bidirectional
- Accuracy: ±1-2.0% at <0.3 m/s (1ft/s)
- Nominal Sizes: DN 6 to DN 9140 (0.25" to 360")
- Input: 2 digital (totalizer hold and reset)
- Output: 1 analog, 1 relay, 1 pulse
- Enclosure Rating: Wall mount: IP65 (NEMA 4X) Wall mount explosion proof: IP66 (NEMA 7)
- Approvals: UL, ULc, CE, C-TICK
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.