Available in die cast aluminum, with different lid choices, from the same enclosure material, for a complete metallic device, to the transparent polycarbonate cover or to a flat lid without visual indication. Designed for weather proof applications, it can also matches the Ex ia IIC T6 standards with the integral intrinsically safe certification, covering both enclosure and electrical components inside.
The Soldo multi-application limit switch box solution, covering from industrial automation to food and beverage, from chemical to naval, from Oil and Gas, both onshore and off shore, to Petrochemical industries.
- Twin shaft design, ensuring a complete sealed device. The shaft is splitted in two parts, each fitted and sealed into the body and cover for the best weather insulation even during opening operation.
- Suitable for artic application, down to -50°C
- Two cable entries, either metrics or imperial.
- Enhanced corrosion resistance thanks to the thick polyester powder coating on aluminum housings.
- Easy wiring through the terminal PCB board
- NOVA V3™ switch option ensures extreme durability and high power switching capabilities
- 4-20 mA position transmitter options
- ASI communication protocol board
- Captive bolts on the screwed lid.
Items held in stock are available for next day delivery if ordered by 2pm. Items not in stock will state expected delivery time for each individual part number.
Any products not availale for online purchase are generally on a 2-3 week delivery, please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 for price and delivery.
If you wish to return a product for repair, exchange or upgrade please call our sales office on +44 (0) 800 328 8511 to obtain a Returns Note Authorisation (RN) form and a member of staff will instruct you further.
Any products returned without an RN will not be processed.